2010/12/27

BEST TOBOGGANING IN TORONTO??


According to BlogTO...2 of the top 10 best tobogganing runs are right here in Ward 30:

Withrow Park
Withrow Park is where I spent my fifth through tenth birthdays, and I have a special place for it in my heart. The hill is steep and and smooth mostly, and its relative shortness is ideal for toddlers and kids at heart. Waves in the slope on the far left side can pitch you on your face if you're not careful. South of the Danforth between Pape and Chester.
A popular spot, the side of the hill gets slippery with packed snow. Luckily, a set of stairs on the far left make for an easy hike.

Riverdale Park
It has one of the best views of any hill in Toronto, and the slope is as straight as it is steep. If Withrow Park was the tobogganing hill of my inner child's dreams, Riverdale Park is the perfect hill for my inner young adult.

read more at BlogTO...here
picture is taken at Riverdale Park

No comments: