2011/10/13

LESLIE JONES
-what a great little neighbourhood restaurant


My wife and I were here recently for dinner. It's nice little spot with a great atmosphere and terrific food. They also have great "Happy Hour" specials. The only thing to be aware of is that it is cash only, so be prepared.

Absolutely love this restaurant. Avocado salad is a must try. The "surprise" drinks were fantastic. Everything from our Server to the Food was terrific! .

My girlfriend and I had dinner on the patio last weekend and it was a delight. The polenta appetizer with red pepper pesto is a must and had my girlfriend eying it throughout the first course. She had the Gnocci, which judging from the review, seems to be their winner dish; she enjoyed very much. I had the ratatouille and enjoyed very much. Service was great, friendly and prompt. Pretty much everything you want in a good night out for dinner.

picture by Jason Verwey

No comments: