2011/02/16



NEW RETAIL SPACE OPENS UP IN RIVERSIDE
Out with the Gritty in with the Trendy



WOW! Some new prime retail space has just opened up in Riverside (Broadview and Queen).  This part of the neighbourhood is gentrifying faster than Leslieville.  The spaces are so great and the neighbourhood so easily accessible, that I was thinking of starting a business of my own this summer in this area.  You can't really lose with all the transit access and the thousands on new condo units being built just south of Broadview and Queen as well as right across the Broadview Bridge (Don Lands). 

It also helps that the architecture in Riverside is some of the best any BIA has to offer. With heritage building like the Broadview Hotel, Stephen Carras building, Poulton Block, Opera House, Queen/Saulter Library. It also has some of the most unique businesses in the city, from: Bonjour Brioche, Ruby Watch to the original DarkHorse Cafe.

I am excited to see who is going to occupy the space...and I have got my eye on one of the locations for my new business idea...I need investors...lol!

Check out some of the business in Riverside at BlogTO
Check out the Riverside BIA

No comments: