2011/02/27



HAD THE BEST YOGA CLASS EVER AT:
MyEnergyXchange




I am going to be honest here...I am the worst yoga person EVER!!
However a few months ago I was walking out of Burger Shoppe...after having 2 burgers and feeling incredibly guilty... when I stumbled across myenergyXchange on Queen and Broadview.


It was new and I had not seen this yoga studio before. The studio was still in mid-construction but I worked my way to the front desk- where I was lucky enough to meet the owner Marea Taylor. I asked her to enlist me into a class with some 'umph' in it...I wanted results and I wanted results fast..I need to have a beach body ready for this summer.


Marea recommended 'Joga' ...yes Joga...with Jana Webb...and now 4 weeks later I am hooked.
For those of you that don't know 'Joga' is actually 'Yoga for Jocks'...Jana Webb has her own brand of yoga specifically designed for high-level athletes and has worked with everyone from hockey league goalies to the Calgary Stampeders to the Toronto Argonauts.

I have been working out most of my life,  but I have NEVER been able to get such quick changes in my body, in such a short period of time as I am seeing with Joga...the only downside is that I have very little coordination, balance or flexibility- so I am always the one that is sweating buckets and wobbling around in class...but its worth it.

Jana is amazing, the people are a great bunch whom vary from  beginner to advanced....and...it there are always many newbies in class that are sympathetic towards each other as we wobble and sweat our way into incredible inner and outer shape.



MyEnergyXchange:
Website: MYENERGYXCHANGE.COM

No comments: